Section Navigation Bar

Right to Buy Home Ownership Application


You can use this form (RTB1) to apply for the Right to Buy home ownership scheme.

You can buy your council home if you are a secure tenant, you were a tenant before 18 January 2005, and you have spent at least two years as a public sector tenant (either with a Council, a Housing Association, or certain other public bodies).

For more information about Right to Buy council houses, including detailed information about eligibility, please view the relevant webpage at

This online form will be processed electronically. However, a signed copy is also required.

On completion and submission of this form, print a copy, sign it, and send it, together with any other relevant documentation to:

Lewes District Council,
Saxon House,
Meeching Road,

eForms by AchieveForms