Section 1
Section Navigation Bar

Assisted collection request form

If you are elderly, infirm or disabled and do not have any family members or friends who can help you to put out your refuse, kerbside recycling or both, you can apply for an assisted collection online.

If you are unable to put your recycling or refuse on or by the pavement for collection we may be able to collect your bins and/or boxes from a location that is best for you.

Please note, you are required to fill in all fields marked with a red asterisk.

Your Details

Title *
What is your preferred contact method? *
What is your preferred contact method?
Please tick the box if you are happy to receive further information from Lewes District Council
eForms by AchieveForms